We will discuss the case with you at no charge in a preliminary conversation.
Once instructed, we will read all the relevant documents and research the rules and regulations of your institution to identify any potential arguments and evaluate the prospects of success. As well as providing advice, we can draft letters to the University, write written arguments to the Panel, and - if permitted by the regulations - represent you at a hearing.
Please get in touch with us by calling 0800 368 9230. However, we strongly recommend you read the FAQs before doing so.
10 Reasons to Choose Alpha Academic Appeals
- Trusted by student unions, embassies, lawyers, and academics. We received over 2,500 queries in the last 12 months.
- Same day appointments 7 days a week, subject to availability
- Reduce stress by allowing our team of experts to do all the hard work
- Barrister led. Benefit from the advice of our 14 barristers
- Clear, honest advice on improving your chances of a successful outcome
- Obtain a sample written statement that you can use as a template
- Obtain a quicker resolution to your problem
- Gain insights from our collective experience of thousands of university appeals and complaints (see Reviews)
- Pay a fixed price. No unpredictable hourly rates
- Pay by installments
Download Our Free Guide to Writing a Winning University Appeal Now